FashionTEQ is trying to launch a new line of fashion jewelry called Zazzi that doubles as a smartphone alert system. The company wants to create a device that can be worn on a ring, as a necklace or cuff.
One of the biggest complaints about the current batch of smart watches and wearables is that they are big, clunky and just not very fashionable. FashionTEQ wants to change all that with a new line of smart jewelry
By utilizing low energy Bluetooth technology, Zazzi syncs with your smartphone and disguises your tech as a fashion accessory allowing you to discreetly stay connected to your smartphone by providing a notification and/or vibration making you aware of an incoming call or text while your smartphone remains in your purse!
- Vibrates or display an image, or both, to inform you of incoming calls or messages
- Interchangeable, you can wear Zazzi as a pendant, a ring or cuff
- The battery will last up to one week
- Download updates and images through the Zazzi-App
- Zazzi is water resistant
- Zazzi works with the Zazzi-App
- You can charge Zazzi with a micro USB cable (included)
- iOS compatible – Android available soon
Zazzi can be worn interchangeably as a necklace, cocktail ring or cuff bracelet that effortlessly integrates your personal technology into your everyday life. This collection of jewelry all features the unique Zazzi, a smart pendant that provides instant notifications from your smartphone.
The Zazzi Cuff is expected to retail for about $299 and the complete set including necklace and ring is expected to retail for $399. The company is trying to raise funds on the indiegogo.com website and you can visit their campaign here.