Sundar Pichai has begun the keynote proceedings at the Google I/O 2016 with the Google Assistant. With the help of Google’s Search capability, users can make the best of the information available across region, language, content and research.
Google I/O 2016:
- Many Google products like Movies, Photos now supports VR on Android N
- Google Play now offers VR-enabled apps
- YouTube app has been redesigned to support improved VR experience
- Android N comes with built-in VR features
- Google has added new range of emojis to mark the power of women.
Google Play offers VR apps. (Photo: Google)
The reference design of VR headset for mobile. (Photo: Google)
More woman emojis on Android N. (Photo: Google)
Everyone gets the chance to name the Android N this year. (Photo: Google)