For many of us, entertainment typically means television. It is where we get our news, our laughs, our worldview, and the latest gossip on our favorite stars. Naturally, the stakes are high when we are hunting for a new TV service provider. They have to be reliable, responsive to customer issues, and offer great value at a good price. The market is replete with a number of TV service providers from cable to satellite TV services. They all come with their own advantages and disadvantages.But, one name rises above them all – DIRECTV. DIRECTV has established itself as the most customer-friendly and simply the best service among them all. Here’s why.
Attractive packages and prices
325+. That’s the total number of TV channels that are available with DIRECTV. Such a wide variety of channels should be enough for all types of TV viewers. DIRECTV has neatly packaged the most popular channels into unbeatable plans to suit every TV viewer and theirbudget.
- DIRECTV Select: The entry level plan from DIRECTV costs just $50 a month and offers more than 150+ popular channels for TV viewers. This pack has a bit of everything for every type of TV viewer.
- DIRECTV Entertainment: The second tier plan offers 155+ channels at an affordable price of $55 per month. In addition to all the channels from the Select pack, it also includes ESPN, ESPN2, and Fox Sports 1, among others.
- DIRECTV Choice: This plan packs 185+ channels for a monthly fee of just $60. The best part of this plan is that it comes with the NFL Sunday Ticket for free.
- DIRECTVXtra: Sign up to this plan to enjoy 230+ channels for a monthly fee of $70. It packs some of the most loved channels like Nat Geo Wild, DIY Network, FXX Oxygen, Fox Sports, and so on.
- DIRECTV Ultimate: At $75 per month, subscribers can enjoyas many as 245+ channels, including the likes of Fox Business, Encore, and IFC.
- DIRECTV Premier: This is an all-inclusive pack, which offers a whopping 325+ channels for $125 a month. It includes a host of premium channels like HBO, STARZ,Showtime, Cinemax, and more.
Next Generation HD DVR
Every DIRECTV connection comes with an HD DVR – Genie –that can be connected to all the TVs in a home. Every member of the family can record and save programs on the Genie, and later enjoy the recorded programs on any of the televisions at home. Genie even predicts the user preferences and records the shows that the user generally watches. The best thing about Genie is that it is absolutely free for DIRECTV subscribers, when used with up to 4 TVs. Isn’t that amazing!
A DIRECTV TV connection is a great deal in itself. But, what makes it even sweeter are the bundled plans from AT&T. When the DIRECTV TV connection is bundled with AT&T telephone and internet services, the subscribers are in for a highly discounted megadeal. They can enjoy speeds as high as 100Mbps at a fraction of the price, and get unlimited nationwide calling absolutely free of cost, in addition to a wealth of amazing features.
DIRECTV is, without a doubt, the most consumer-centric TV service provider in the market today, and it strives hard to improve its services for the users. That way, it always stays ahead of its competitors.