Organizing, running, and managing an engaging webinar requires a lot of time and effort. However, there is a simple and easy way to turn your events into an engaging and branded experience, offer your audience more value, and stamp authority on your product.
In this post, we’ll take a closer look at ClickMeeting – a browser-based webinar solution – and dig deeper into some of its key features to explain how you can use it to host engaging business webinars.
What Is ClickMeeting?
ClickMeeting is a tool that enables you to create branded webinar experiences without any prior technical knowledge. It is powerful software that’ll help you run and manage your entire webinar. And unlike some installable desktop apps for video conferencing, ClickMeeting’s browser-only experience is extra secure.
Here are a few of the reasons why businesses hosted over 604,000 webinars with ClickMeeting last year:
- Sales. Webinars can help businesses attract leads, generate hype, and convert contacts into paying customers. Using webinars as key nodes in your nurture program, you’ll be able to widen your funnel, improve your conversion rates and boost sales.
- Marketing. As a powerful format for long-form video content, webinars can help increase customer reach, identify and attract your target audience, effectively tell your brand story, and showcase your expertise. You can also use webinars to create awareness about your products and gain useful feedback from your audience.
- Online learning. Webinars allow you to educate your attendees, share ideas, boost audience engagement, and gauge student progress. It’s a great way to create a virtual class-like experience for online teaching.
Onboard and train. You’ll be able to onboard and train staff by creating a virtual conference room. You can guide your employees in an engaging way and quickly follow-up with them to eliminate any confusion.
Now that you have a better understanding of what ClickMeeting is, let’s dig deeper to see how it can help you create engaging webinars, effortlessly.
Key Features on Offer With ClickMeeting
Let’s take a look at some of the main features you can expect to get with ClickMeeting, along with some notes on what makes them so useful.
#1: Paid Webinars
ClickMeeting lets you host paid webinars and monetize your real-world business or technology skills. You can easily choose which webinars you want to charge for and which ones you’ll offer for free.
Webinars are especially useful when it comes to making your content more engaging. With ClickMeeting, your audience will be able to interact with each other, provide useful feedback, and clarify any issues in an interactive environment. Webinars are often used as vehicles for selling products or services, but if this isn’t your use case and you deliver a compelling, interactive experience that provides attendees with value, you might as well experiment with charging a fee.
ClickMeeting’s integration with PayPal allows you to accept payments from webinar registrants. Your transactions will be securely processed and sent directly to your PayPal account. All you have to do is choose when to schedule your paid webinar, set your charges, and select a currency – ClickMeeting will handle the rest.
All payments can be managed from one place. You’ll be able to easily monitor how much money you’ve earned as well as who paid the fee and who has yet to pay. You also have the option to allow attendees to view your webinar first and pay later.
What’s more, ClickMeeting’s paid events statistics feature makes it easy to figure out which paid webinars were most profitable, as it gives you helpful insights to plan better webinars in the future.
#2: On-Demand Webinars
On-demand webinars are pre-recorded presentations which allow your audience to view them anytime and anywhere they want.
With ClickMeeting, you can quickly start creating on-demand webinars to help you generate qualified leads for your business. On-demand webinars are also a great way to reach out to your target audience and nurture leads. They enable you to build a reputation for being an expert in your industry.
To get started, you have to schedule and launch the event. The main difference between on-demand webinars are regular webinars is that you have to record them. Once you’ve recorded your live event, you’ll be able to publish and send it to your contacts.
ClickMeeting’s on-demand webinars can be shared with your audience via its social media integration with popular social sites like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
ClickMeeting allows you to easily integrate applications directly with its platform that bring many useful features to the table and improve the overall webinar experience.
Here are some of the integrations on offer with ClickMeeting:
- CRM. ClickMeeting integrates seamlessly with your CRM and enables you to efficiently segment audiences and log webinar engagement interactions, making it easier to convert contacts into leads. Available CRM integrations include Infusionsoft, Pipedrive, HubSpot and Salesforce.
- LMS. You’ll be able to make your educational content easily accessible and more interesting for your attendees. Moodle is the only available LMS integration at the time of this writing.
- Marketing. ClickMeeting’s marketing integrations help you increase your customer reach through solutions that let you promote your brand, market new products and services, and grow your business.
- Analytics and Remarketing. These integrations allow you to monitor your audience behavior and build audiences for following up with ads. Available analytics and remarketing integrations include Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, and Facebook Pixel.
Social Media. You can promote upcoming events on social media sites, invite followers, and increase registrations for future webinars. Available social media integrations include Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube
- Documents. With ClickMeeting’s documents integrations, you can send documents and multimedia files to your attendees to better explain concepts and communicate ideas. Available document integrations include Office, Dropbox, and iWork.
- Events and Calendars. These integrations can help you grow your webinar attendance rates by allowing your registrants to conveniently save important information about future events in their calendars. Available event and calendar integrations include Google Calendar, iCal, and Outlook.
- Teamwork. The teamwork integrations help you improve the productivity of your team members. You’ll be able to integrate Slack to seamlessly run and organize online webinars.
- Plugin Integration. The WordPress plugin makes it easy to embed webinar experiences on hosted web pages.
#4: Facebook and YouTube Live Streaming
You spend a lot of time and resources to create high-quality content, it’s only fair for you to take your product to as many people as possible. This is exactly what Facebook and YouTube live streaming can help you achieve.
ClickMeeting enables you to increase your webinar reach and boost engagement using social media sites. It lets you stream your events straight to YouTube and Facebook and take your webinar reach to the next level.
Through live streaming, you’ll be able to increase content visibility, interact with social media users, and generate more leads for your business.
#5: Custom Branding
ClickMeeting enables you to personalize your webinar pages with your business branding elements.
Yes, you can easily add logo to your pages, but ClickMeeting also lets you design your own layout, select a background image showing the webinar topic, and choose a color scheme that matches your branding and business website.
You can also create a custom design for your profile page, registration page, webinar room, waiting room, and thank-you page.
As a result, you’ll be able to reinforce yourself as a polished authority in the minds of your audience.
#6: Question Mode
ClickMeeting allows you to improve attendee engagement and helps you communicate with them easily. You can interact, get responses, and give suggestions while running your webinars.
Its moderated chat enables you to have text conversations with your event attendees in a way that doesn’t disrupt the flow of your presentation. Additionally, its private chat feature lets you have one-on-one conversations with the moderator and an audience member to ensure confidentiality.
This way, you can manage feedback in real-time and answer questions. You’ll also be able to use the chat tool to approve, reject, or modify the comments and access your chat history later for reference.
#7: Calls to Action
ClickMeeting allows you to leverage your audience engagement and encourage them to take specific actions.
By posting a well-drafted call to action within your presentations, you can direct your participants to your business website and showcase your product or service offering during the webinar. This is a great way to demo your product, develop interest, and make sales.
The platform lets you choose the timing to present your offer enabling you to maximize the impact. You’ll also be able to create a custom CTA button to encourage audience members to click through to a landing page or the webinar registration page.
Plans and Pricing
ClickMeeting’s MyWebinars plan offers up to 25 attendees. You can have up to two presenters, custom branding, and four hours of recording scratch space to play with, among other features. The MyWebinars plan costs $25 per month when billed yearly.
The MyWebinars Pro plan lets you host up to 50 attendees. You can have four presenters, custom branding, HD videos, live streaming on YouTube and Facebook, and six hours of recording. This plan costs $35 per month when billed yearly.
Thirdly, the Enterprise plan offers customized packages, expert consultations, extended add-ons, and custom branding capabilities, among other features. Contact sales to request a quote on the Enterprise plan’s pricing.
ClickMeeting is an ideal platform for business webinars. I find that there are a few features that stand out
- Being browser-based the platform is very easily accessible and safe.
- It is straight forward and easy to use.
- Webinar pages can easily be customized to fit your brand, with lots of options to keep your audience engaged and boost sales.
- A reasonable basic plan which is much lower than most of the competition.