Meet the best iPhone ever created by Apple, the iPhone X (or the iPhone 10) before its release into the market in October, it’s good to know all the specs that this knew smartphone brings to the industry. Let’s take a look at what the X has got for us.
- It comes with a Bionic A11 Chip
- It will run on the iOS11
- Improvements in Siri
- Comes in both gray and black color options
- Storage options: 64GB and 256GB options
Water and Dust Resistant properties
an excellent facial recognition property
An all new design
- At the design level, is the disappearance of the Home button.
- The screen takes up almost the entire face of the Apple smartphone, except for a black band located at the top in which the photo sensor is integrated.
- The device is equipped with a 5.8-inch Super Retina OLED display screen.
- It comes with a surgical stainless steel band.
- Ultraslim or apparently non-existent bezels
- Lighter and thinner than the iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus
- A front camera that considers the depth of your photos depending on many features (FaceID, selfies with artistic blur or Animoji).
- A dual sensor at the back (wide angle and telephoto) of 12Mpx!
At the functional level, the disappearance of the Home button forced Apple teams to imagine a new navigation system based on intuitive gestures. For example, you will have to slide your finger on the screen to return to the smartphone home screen, and reduce the application to enjoy multitasking.
- A ‘True Depth’ 3D face camera that improves facial recognition
- This will also help you animate animojis more clearly
- The presence of wireless charging with Apple’s AirPower.
- You can also charge the phone wirelessly with a different wireless charging station.
As for the date of release of the iPhone X, it will be necessary to be patient: the pre-orders will start on October 27, for a delivery from November 3, 2017.