The ability to express your thoughts correctly helps us achieve mutual understanding in any situation – in conversation with a husband, a boyfriend, in the upbringing of children, in working with clients and employees, in paper writing. For easy communication with friends or cooks in the spirit of “how was your day” quite simple phrases and human participation.
But if you want the others to take you seriously and listen to the point of view, you just need to be able to submit your thoughts clearly and competently. How to learn this? How to express your thoughts? Do we try to give you some practical writing tips?
Have not you experienced a sense of embarrassment and surprise when your words are not clear to the person you are talking to? It is strange why you cannot convey simple thoughts.
We speak in one language, we can without a problem share meaningless phrases, but as soon as the case concerns important communications or essay writing as if the “wall grows” between the speakers – what is the reason?
Usually people perceive the language not only as a set of words but also with a complex psychological context – this includes, for example, the attitude towards you personally, the willingness to hear the opposite view, the general tone of conversation (calm or annoyed), and the level of education of the interlocutors and those, what meaning each one invests in words that sound.
Does not it come out hard? Nevertheless, we all often communicate without much effort to be understood. So take our writing help to be better.
- Too many words – the interlocutor loses the thought of endless indentations, details, facts that are not relevant to the case, suddenly mentioned similar stories;
- You said very little. Coping with words is also a problem, as others have to think of the missing facts themselves (and believe it will do it, but it is unlikely to be in your favour);
- Little vocabulary. For children, this can be forgiven, but adults should choose more precise expressions, use different words in oral form or for the , so that they do not have to be explained by mourning or winking, they say, you understood that I want to say by yourself: you will understand, but not as it should;
- The logic keeps. We want to express everything at once, without losing any important (as it seems to us) details, passing all the nuances of mood and having the sympathy of every minute of our language. What is the result? Charges in the absence of logic, indistinctness, confusion and senselessness. It’s a shame to say, but the logical connections and the purpose of each phrase must be traced very clearly – this must be learned;
- Capture with sarcasm. This is when you are jokingly speaking the opposite of your mind, hoping that the other person himself will catch foolishness and understand how it is necessary – that is, on the contrary. The downside is that your wit can not be appreciated, and hence the parcel will be useless and incomprehensible.
When you pull yourself up in eloquence, you will easily find some more gaps and come across other pitfalls of the art of conversation. The main thing is to practice, listen carefully to yourself and others, concentrate on the central mind. Get rid of today for a few practical techniques that will improve your communication with anyone.