Hair loss is devastating for any person, be it male or female. The unfortunate bit is that some forms of hair loss are genetically predisposed, but there are several methods you can try to grow back your thinning, or already thinned out hair.
1. Advanced Tricho Pigmentation Technology (ATP)
Recent technology shows you can easily reverse hair loss, with (ATP). This is by far the best, fastest and safest method that is available. It is simply a hairline tattoo which gives the illusion of fullness. The thinning part of the scalp is treated by the placement of pigment to duplicate hair follicles and make the hair look fuller.
2. Hair Transplants
Hair transplant involves the removal of hair from a spot that is less susceptible to hair loss, called a donor site. The hair is then transplanted to the balding spot, often referred to as the recipient site. Most often than not, the donor site is the back of the head and it involves surgery and requires time to heal.
3. Use of Topical Treatments
Topical treatments include the use of natural methods to combat hair loss and thinning.There are several topical treatments you can apply to prevent thinning.
- A massage generally encourages good circulation of blood in the scalp and manages to keep the hair follicles actively working.Essential oils are very beneficial towards this end.A few drops of essential oils every day with a thorough massage works wonders. Try a drop of lavender or bay oil mixed with sesame or almond and massage it thoroughly into your scalp and see a change in your hair volume.
- Egg oil is another highly effective method in dealing with thinning hair. Just massage it into your hair and leave it on overnight.
- Rub your scalp with onion, garlic or ginger juice and leave it overnight.You should, however, use each of the juices in isolation, not as a mixture.
- Hot oil treatment works to restore moisture in your scalp and prevents hair breakage.You can use canola, olive or safflower oil, making sure it is not too hot. Massage into scalp, wear a shower cap and leave it for an hour before washing it off.
- Rangoli henna strengthens the hair follicles by sealing the hair cuticles and preventing breakage.
4. Change of Lifestyle
Sometimes hair loss manifests itself as a result of a poor lifestyle and sometimes a lack of general health care.
- Most people tend to brush wet hair or toweling it dry. This leads to hair breakage.The best way is to blow it dry or let it dry naturally.
- Manage your stress levels.Stress is a major cause of hair loss.You can do this by exercising or practicing meditation.
- Eat foods rich in protein and vitamin B-12
- Wigs and hairpieces are a major contributor to hair loss among women.Avoid these at all costs as they tend to damage the hairline and lead to even more hair thinning.
5. Take supplements
- Vitamin A encourages production of sebum in your scalp
- Vitamin E is a blood circulation stimulant
- Vitamin B produces melanin that affords your hair a vibrant and healthy color.
- Omega 3 strengthens your hair