- Google plans to start selling its modular phone, dubbed Project ARA, with replaceable parts next year.
- The Google modular phones can be assembled separately and replaced with modules depending upon what the user
would like to have on his/her phone.
- One can replace parts such as camera, hardware and even define the kind of display resolution you want. However, one needs to buy these modules separately.
- The company handling Project ARA will be entrusted with
getting the modules ready to be shipped via partners across the globe.
- Google has admitted that the final design of the modular phones will look better and be thinner than the existing
(With agency inputs)