According to many health research reports, people who enjoy comfortable and good sleep are less likely to face health problems like stress. If you don’t do anything about stress, it can even lead to serious health disorders like high blood pressure and cardiac problems.
You will get good sound sleep, only if the sleeping surface gives complete relaxation to your joints and other body parts. That is the main reason why you should always choose the right types of mattresses. It will surely help in improving the quality of your sleep.
These days, mattresses are developed with various advanced technologies and materials, for giving the best possible support. They are designed to provide full comfort and support, whenever we lie down on them.
If you haven’t purchased a new mattress lately, then you will be surprised to see the number of options that are available for you. You can find the best ones, according to your needs, budgets, and tastes.
You can also expect to . Such products go through stringent quality checks, and are durable enough to last, even for four to five years.
Types of Mattresses
- Memory Foam Mattresses – These memory mattresses have a material layer that is thermal sensitive, and gives you the best comfort even in cold climates. It also makes your body shape adjust to it. Though these mattresses are expensive when compared to other types, it is still worth the money.
- Pocket Sprung Mattresses – In this type, springs are placed inside the fabric and insulating layers. These mattresses sell the highest in the market. Nearly 60 percent of people on whom the market surveys were conducted, were found to be using these.
Though these mattresses are not adjustable to your , it doesn’t mean that they provide any lesser support and comfort. Moreover, these are not as warm as the memory foam mattresses, which makes them an ideal choice for warm nighttimes. Therefore, you will need to make the choices as per the climatic conditions, where you live.
- Innerspring Mattresses – These mattresses are made by using steel coil systems. Here again, there are various types of spring systems. They can come with all the springs attached into a single unit, or they could come with independently cloaked coils. Other specifications like the number of coils, coil gauge, and spring designs, may also vary.
The springs will have a layer of upholstery or padding, made of materials like fiber and foams. As the number of coils increase, the points of support and distribution gets better, hence the bed’s support and contour will be superior.
- Waterbed Mattresses – These mattresses utilize water chamber for giving support. Generally, there are two types of waterbeds available at the stores. One is hard-sided, and the other one is soft sided.
The soft sided waterbed comes with a water chamber contained within a rectangular frame that is made up of rigid foam and is zippered in a fabric casting. On the other hand, the hard-sided one come with the water chamber inside the rectangular wooden frame.
The water chamber is generally covered by some waterproof upholstery or padding materials, which may be made of multiple fibers and foams. Both of these beds generally rest upon a solid surface, and have a traditional look. They can easily complement your existing bedroom furniture.
- Pillow Top Mattresses – Pillow top mattresses have an extra upholstery layer, which usually is patched onto top of the mattress. This layer is generally made up of different foam and fiber materials.
You should always check for prices from at least two sellers before purchasing mattresses. Choose a right mattress type that is most suitable, as per your specific comfort needs and budgets.