Contrary to popular belief, most men would like to last longer in bed. It’s just that comparatively few are willing to admit it! But for those who continuously struggle to last more than a few minutes (or even seconds), premature ejaculation is no laughing matter.
So with this in mind, what follows is a brief rundown of 10 tried and tested tips to last longer in bed which actually work:
- Masturbation. First up, masturbating an hour or so before sex makes it way more difficult to ejaculate prematurely during sex. A proven scientific approach for helping you go the distance.
- Round Two. If you do ejaculate prematurely during sex, who says the whole thing has to come to an end? Give it a few minutes, get back into it and you are guaranteed to last the way longer than before.
- Give More. Likewise, when premature ejaculation occurs and immediate continuation isn’t an option, why not focus your time and energy on pleasuring your partner? Always remember that when it comes to premature ejaculation and sex in general, it isn’t all about you!
- Experiment. Believe it or not, trying something new and exciting can actually help combat premature ejaculation. The reason being that when sex is pretty much the same every time, your body automatically prepares you for what’s about to come – including premature ejaculation. If anything, you’ve the perfect excuse to indulge in something a little on the experimental side.
- Edging. While it might take some practice to get the hang of, edging can also help. The idea being that when you feel yourself approaching orgasm, you immediately stop, step away from the action for a couple of minutes and start again. .
- More Sex. In many instances, premature ejaculation can be managed or even reversed simply by having more sex. The reason being that the more routine sex becomes, the less likely it is that over-excitement and anticipation will lead to premature ejaculation.
- Medication. Along with all manner of herbal supplements and topical treatments, there are also to explore and consider. In any case, it’s always worth discussing more advanced problems with premature ejaculation with a doctor.
- Gels. You can always try picking up a lubricating gel which also serves as a mild anaesthetic Though completely harmless and safe for all involved, these kinds of products can reduce the sensation felt during sex significantly, which can in turn help prevent premature ejaculation.
- Condoms. And it’s exactly the same case with condoms, too. You could either try using thicker condoms, or that contain these mild sensation-reducing gels to double-up one the effect.
- Relax. Last but not least, the moment you become too nervous or anxious about premature ejaculation is the moment it becomes almost impossible to control. You worry about it, it happens, which makes you worry about it, which makes it happen once again and so on. If you can simply train yourself to relax and accept that it most likely isn’t the end of the world, you might find it so much easier to deal with!