Search engine optimization will bring more traffic to your website and will help you increase your Google ranking, thereby, making you visible to a broader audience. But what is important to understand here is that SEO cannot generate demand in a market where there is no demand.
Keeping this in mind SEO can work wonders to strengthen your present, market and attract potential buyers from across the world. If you have been using the conventional marketing methods, it’s time you change for the better.
If you want to increase your demand thereby increase in sales, taking up SEO will give you the benefit of marketing your business and optimising your online presence.
Why should you take up SEO?
Although, you must have seen it yourself how people are taking up SEO to advance to next level, still for argument sake here are some statics that would make you understand the importance of SEO
● Almost 90% online experience is based on search engine results
● At least 60% of organic traffic or clicks are ranked on top 3 in search engine results
● As high as 75% users don’t even scroll after page one on search engine
These statistics are for real and a significant marker why you need to optimise your website to get a hike in sales. Another study on search engine revealed a considerable factor about mobile searches. It was found out that about 61% active searches on mobile ended up in actual sales. It is indeed a significant number you can overlook, and probably it proves alone the need for SEO.
How SEO will help increase your sales will be determined by following factors:
● Using niche content and keyword or critical phrases content optimisation will help you gain rank on search engines
● By Generating leads to land on your webpage
● Using effective backlinking enough traffic can be diverted to your website
● By optimising your website using different SEO techniques like PPC, Adword, social media marketing, SEO will help you generate organic traffic.
● Traffic on your webpage and your Search engine ranking both out together will make you visible to more people, Thereby expanding your market.
When informative and quality content is backed by effective digital marketing strategies, it results in increasing your market approach. What traditional marketing strategies can get you on its own, you can achieve it using an efficient SEO.
Visibility is a high factor; when you are visible and searchable people can look you up, reach up to you and get needed information or service, it converts into sales.
How to get SEO done?
Well, this a question that almost everyone is asking. So here is a step by step guide to getting SEO done.
- As critical it is to get Search engine optimisation done, equally important is ‘who does it’. If you want to get, a practical result yielding SEO always look for established and experienced SEO vendors like Danang Digital. A professionally sound agency will have both professional staff and infrastructure to carry out the task.
- Always define your goal. It is essential that you are clear about want you want from the SEO service. It is advised that you carry out an audit of your website and business to know exactly what you are looking for. Or you can hire consultants you would analyse your business patterns and study your site to determine the SEO goals.
- Budget: on an average most business pay $750/month to get the SEO done. But does your budget stands close or not? Don’t be disheartened, different SEO services are offered at various prices, and moreover, varied vendors charge negotiable prices. What is seen is that often business outsources their SEO work to outside vendors to save cost. If budget is your constraint, you can take outsourcing.
Now that you know what to do, you can also ask for recommendations or search on google to cut short your list to select a suitable SEO service provider and get your sales reaching higher.