Close

5 Side Effects of Pest Control Chemicals

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on whatsapp
5 Side Effects of Pest Control Chemicals

Pests at home mean a lot of trouble. Cleaning, saving your food and grains items, your household products and of course preventing disease-bearing germs from entering your home and infecting your family.

Pests like mice, cockroaches, termites, and lizards are more common, and these pests are not only annoying but dangerous too. They can bring in your home very chronic disease if unwatched; making pest control vital for every household.

Often we use pest control chemicals like anti-pests sprays, or liquids in our home for regular cleaning of the house and preventing pests. But do we realize that we are unknowingly bringing a lot of trouble to us!

Yes, these pest control chemical available in the market has very harmful side effect which you never knew about.

Let me tell you five significant side effect of using market make pest control chemical at home.

  1. Headache: if you are continually having a headache, your pest control chemical can be the culprit. Such pesticides can enter your respiratory tract on contact and can easily be breath in through the nose. A headache is the most common side effect of pesticide, and if gone unnoticed it can develop into severe health hazardous condition.
  2. Blurring of vision: use of pesticide must be very cautious, always wear safety glasses before use, because if the pesticide gets in contact with your eyes, it can lead to the blurring of your vision. Upon direct contact with eyes, it can be very harmful at times leading to loss of sight.
  3. nausea and vomiting: upon oral entry of pest control chemical you can experience nausea and vomiting. Pesticides chemicals are poisonous. Some vary in degree of toxicity but yet each poses different type of health risk.
  4. toxic: chemicals used in chemicals are toxic. Always cover the food or any eatable item if using indoors. However, if you do not cover the food items and consume it, the toxin will poison your system and can prove to be fatal.
  5. Risk to unborn babies: pregnant ladies are advised to stay always from pests chemicals. Accidental exposure or inhaling of such chemical can cause harm to the mother as well as prove fatal to the unborn baby.

There are a lot of factors associated with the use of such pesticides. Although the market provides different brands and concentration option that varies in toxicity from mild to severe. But still, use of such harmful chemical must be avoided especially at home.

So, it is advised to get the job done by experts. There are many professional preventive pest control companies that use naturally made pest control at home to get rid of pests.

Such companies are well equipped with instruments, and the quality of services are excellent for home use. You use these services for indoor pest control especially if you have kids or senior citizens at home.

Safety is essential, and when it comes to health, chemicals in pest control can cause great harm just like the pests themselves. Therefore getting pest control, done through professional pest company is a better option in all regards.

Author