We already reported late last week regarding a new version of the popular Motherboard Monitor software that had just been released. Well, the author of an interesting companion program to Motherboard Monitor 5, MBM-Net, has also emailed us to let us know that he has just released version 1.0 of MBM-Net, adding, among other things, the ability to monitor up to 255 computers on your network. Some of the new features added in version 1.0 include:
- Now natively supported by Motherboard Monitor 5. No need to use any plugins.
- Displays any sensor name and value you want – supports all temperature, fan, and voltage readouts.
- Supports monitoring of up to 255 machines over a local area network or the Internet.
- Automatically recognizes machines when they come on the air – no configuration required.
- UDP port configurable.
- Shows Bytes and packets received to easily see network traffic.
- Works with Windows 98, 98SE, ME, 2000 and XP.
- Requires Motherboard Monitor 126.96.36.199 for proper operation. Download Motherboard Monitor 188.8.131.52 here.